GoPro’s all-new HERO10 Black launches in Malaysia
Tired of phone cameras that don’t represent the true beauty of the scenery in your own backyard or are in dire need of a new camera upgrade to the latest specs? Well, here’s some great news! GoPro has announced its new flagship camera, the HERO10 Black, which features the company’s new high-performance GP2 processor. This camera will be released in Malaysia in early September. Indeed, this is good news for photography enthusiasts. Photography is actually a great way to express yourself through the beauty of everything that is happening around the photographer.
Each photo taken signifies the innermost thoughts of the photographer himself. What better way to capture the beauty of its surroundings than to invest in the HERO10 Black with an all new high performance GP2 processor. GP2 delivers revolutionary image quality and stunning video frame rates that allow HERO10 Black to capture lifelike 5.3K video at 60fps, 4K video at 120fps, and 2.7K video at 240 frames per second. How cool is that?
This new processor also enables HyperSmooth 4.0 video stabilization, again setting a new bar and while ensuring that HERO10 Black captures the smoothest shake-free video you’ve ever seen with any camera. It’s literally a dream come true for photographers with shaking hands.
Worried that the low light could ruin your perfect moments? Well, tThe new GP2 processor also enables enhanced video algorithms with Local Tone Mapping (LTM) and 3D Noise Reduction (3DNR) that capture finer details, more realistic textures and better contrast, even in low light conditions. In addition, the processor combines with an ultra-high resolution of a 23.6 megapixel sensor to bring your photos to life.
For those who generally have a hard time accessing photos easily and are tired of endless searching for photos, HERO10 Black is definitely here to save the day. While the camera is charging, you can automatically upload your most recent footage to your GoPro cloud account, and you can also wirelessly upload the camera to the Quik app at speeds up to 30% faster with HERO10 Black. You can even choose to use the all-new USB wired offload option to transfer content from the camera to the Quik app on your phone at speeds up to 50% faster than the wireless option.
Environmentally conscious people would definitely love this new innovation too. Since GoPro is committed to providing environmentally friendly, plastic-free packaging for all of its products, the packaging for HERO10 Black is actually a durable, high-quality travel case designed to fit additional GoPro mounts and accessories.
Here’s the full list of specs for the all-new GoPro HERO10 Black
- All new GP2 processor
- Video: 5.3K60, 4K120, 2.7K240
- Video photos: up to 19.6 megapixels
- Photos: 23 megapixels
- Improved performance in low light
- Local Tone Mapping (LTM) and 3D Noise Reduction (3DNR)
- Next Generation HyperSmooth 4.0 Video Stabilization
- Increased the horizon tilt limit to 45 ° in 4K60, 2.7K120 and 1080p120 video
- Front color display with higher frame rates for a smoother live preview of your shots
- Faster, more responsive rear touchscreen with touch zoom
- Faster content transfer
- 3 ways to transfer content: cloud upload, wireless offload, and new wired transfer to your phone
- New protective lens cover with hydrophobic and water repellent design
- Removable and rechargeable 1720 mAh battery
- TimeWarp 3.0 with real speed and half speed
- 1080p livestream with HyperSmooth 4.0. Video stabilization
- 1080p webcam mode
- Power Tools: HindSight, LiveBurst, Scheduled Capture and Time Capture
- SuperPhoto + HDR
- Night video
- RAW Photos
- Digital lenses offering ultra-wide (SuperView), wide, linear and narrow perspectives
- Voice command with 13 commands in 11 languages + 6 accents
- 3 microphones with advanced wind noise reduction
- Stereo + RAW Audio
- Custom presets + onscreen shortcuts
- Integrated folding mounting fingers for securing the camera to GoPro mounts
- Rugged + waterproof up to 33 feet (10 m)
- Compatible with fast charging
- Compatible with Media Mod, Display Mod, Light Mod and Max Lens Mod (Support coming in post-launch firmware update)
To add even more hype to this launch, GoPro is now challenging its users to create the launch spool for its new flagship camera! This is only open to owners by HERO10 Black. The Million Dollar Challenge will award an equal share of $ 1,000,000 to entrants whose video clips are chosen for the HERO10 Black Million Dollar Challenge video to be released in December 2021. The closing date for submissions is December 1, 2021 at 11:59 pm. mr.
So, after this long article, one might be curious about the launch date. Well, although it is not specific, the HERO10 Black will be on sale from the end of September 2021 at select retailers in Malaysia and it will be distributed by The new GoPro distributor – Ingram Micro Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. The camera costs MYR 2,399.00.
For more information, seeisit GoPro.com to learn more about the new GoPro range and HERO10 Black here.